Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Day of Prayer

Tomorrow (monday), we along with our church family are setting aside a special day of prayer for orphans in Ethiopia. Last week we were informed of documentation delays (see previous post) which has led to precious children...sitting....waiting....afraid...alone...outside and inside orphanages. Our agency has put a call out for God's people to join them in prayer. Today, our church family laid hands on us and lifted this whole situation before the throne of our God. What a special experience to be surrounded by our brothers and sisters in Christ. We've set aside tomorrow to join together in prayer at the start of this week. If you read this blog, please join us in praying for this situation; specifically for the Sodo orphanage to see doors open.

"Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my sighing. Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to You I pray. In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation."
Psalm 5:1-3

1 comment: