Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ouch!

One of the many things on our to do list was getting shots before we travel to Ethiopia. If you know me at all, you know this is definitely NOT my favorite thing. I can give shots and not blink an eye, but, being the patient is a totally different story! Well, 17 shots later and we all survived (besides feeling like our arms were going to fall off afterwards). We'd get 1,000 shots if it meant we could hold our little ones!!! Did I mention there's only 24 days until we board that jet plane...but, who's counting...:) 

Why I'm smiling I don't know. I guess I've been trained to smile if I see a camera.
Nate was a brave soul...I'll leave it at that...;)
And my dad, the experienced blood donor, was cool as a cucumber. 

3 comments:

  1. WOWOW! 17 shots! We didn't get any shots before we left. That's gotta hurt (and cost!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17?!?! Ok, now I am worried I didn't get enough! What did you get?

    ...looking forward to meeting you. IN ADDIS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome!! so glad you are going to meet your little ones soon! we had a fantastic trip! if you have any questions feel free to email. i have a ton of blogging to do so maybe i will get pictures and all up before you leave! blessings!

    ReplyDelete