Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cabin Fun

I realized this morning how much has happened in our lives and none of it's documented on our blog...aka kids' scrapbook someday:). So I have a lot of catch-up to do from the past 2 months. Back in October we went to the cabin with our kids for the first time! We had a blast and enjoyed our first taste of winter air up there.

Happy at the cabin:).
This boy LOVES his daddy.
Just chillin' with Aunt Kelly and Uncle Bob.
My little Peruvian.
He loves wearing his snow hat.
Tractor time with daddy.
They were pretty tuckered out after our walk...and COLD!
Mmmmm...spaghetti.
Family dinners, doesn't get much better.
Our attempt at a family picture.
The whole gang...makes me so happy to M&H in this pic!
It was a beautiful drive home after a cloudy/rainy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. They could not be ANY cuter!!!!!! Can't wait to put coats and hats and gloves on my babies this Christmas back in the Midwest (not cold enough in SoCal most of the year). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so happy to see an update, I was worried you secretly went private! You have a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete