Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas and Mary Emily

 Merry Christmas!!! Oh and one other little thing...we had a baby GIRL, Mary Emily Wilmadine Erb (we call her Mary Emily). She was born October 31st, weighed in at 7 lbs 12 oz, and is named after my (Rebecca's) grandmothers. Mary Emily's brought so much joy to our family. Her big brothers and sister are in love and are truly a huge help to mama, especially the older 2. We are loving the newborn phase of her life and savoring every day. Our 4 kiddos are keeping us busy and filling our days with lots of laughter. There's never a dull moment around here;). I obviously don't get to blog as often, but still try to capture our BIG family moments.

Mary Emily (almost 2 months)
Abel (20 months)
Hadassah (3.5 years)

Malachi (6 years)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Rebecca -- congrats! Mary Emily is the sweetest baby ever, and I can't believe how big M, H and A are getting. What a beautiful family you have. I love seeing God shine through in families like yours :) Hope all is well. We will be heading that way soon to our favorite ET restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your family! So happy to get updated on what you have been up to! I feel like we are in similar boats right now with 4 kiddos! Blessings to you! Amanda McAlpine from MN but now moved to Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this accidentally, and I'm so glad I did! Congratulations on your newest daughter! We are also adding to our family through adoption again! xo

    ReplyDelete